ACTOR, SINGER, & VOICE-OVER ARTIST
ON CAMERA REEL
C R I T I C S A R E S A Y I N G
"(LaRosa) quickly becomes an audience favorite. His singing is marvelous, as showcased in "I Wanna Be a Producer," and becomes one of the strongest of a very strong cast."
- BroadwayWorld (Leo Bloom in The Producers)
"LaRosa makes a wonderfully flustered Leo, and his voice is one of the elements that keeps this show humming along on a high level."
- Tampa Bay Times (Leo Bloom in The Producers)
As Leo Bloom, American Stage newcomer James LaRosa is also marvelous, playing the accountant as nebbishy and nervous as he gradually finds a heart, a spine and himself.
- Creative Loafing (Leo Bloom in The Producers)
"Not only is he a wonder to listen to but also to watch; his facial expressions are extraordinarily revealing."
- Stage Reviews (Mark Cohen in RENT)
"Fully connected, highly emotional, and thoroughly satisfying."
- Philly Burbs (Mark Cohen in RENT)
"Played by James LaRosa with nothing short of perfection."
- The Catskill Chronicle (Cosmo Brown in Singin' in the Rain)
"LaRosa flips, falls, shakes and rolls in a show stopping 'Make 'Em Laugh."
- Times Herald Record (Cosmo Brown in Singin' in the Rain)
" James LaRosa, Joe Moeller and Cary Tedder as the seemingly macho guys and Pat McRoberts, the club's DJ, add high notes to the musical."
- Danvers Herald (Gus in Saturday Night Fever)